29 April 2007

The Painting

This happened a few years ago and is one of those things that you regret and that some how believe it is bad karma.

At the moment I was involved in a relationship that was one of steamy ones, the kind that haves big fights and also great make up sex. This happened after one of our fights.

The was this girl that use to hang out in the pub me and my friends use to hang out a lot, that kind of place that you stop every night just for a beer before you go home and when you think that it will just be that your friends start to show up and before you notice you have being drinking doing coke until the sun came up. the place was very small, so we all knew each other and when you are in your mid twenties and wasted all the time the lines of friendship and sex tend to be a little diffuse.

So one night I am having some drinks with my friends and CM comes in. I have to admit that I have always fancied her, she had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen, about 1,75 mts and with a pair of tits to kill for. We knew each other but until that night anything have happened besides some serious flirting.

She sated in my table next to me and started drinking and doing coke at the bathroom all night, by the third drink I could tell that this time it was going to be different. Suddenly I star to feel that she is touching my leg under the table, gently and almost without caring for it. i look at her and she gives my one of the sexiest smiles I have ever received, she was the kind of girl that smiles with her whole face and if you add those blue eyes it was a great image to look.

This continued for a while until she asked me if i have any more coke, witch I had so we went to her car, do a couple of lines, have a cigarette and do some small taking until she grabs my leg again but this time with clear intentions. I unbutton my jeans and pull out my cock, she grabs it and starts stroking it until it was hard, then she bends over and takes it in her mouth and let my tell you that this girls definitely could suck cock, she had all the repertory, deep throat, ball licking, hard and soft kisses and also she gave circular strokes while she went deep throating.

After a while i came in her mouth and she sucked my cock and balls clean and went back to the bar for some more drinks and agreed to have dinner at my place the next night and that is when the story of the painting starts.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Awesome! Very sexy!