15 May 2007

Vanilla

I love my girlfriend, she is sexy, beautiful, smart, funny. She is a rock, she is more steady and focused than me. She is organized, know what she wants and what she don't wants. She followed me to this tiny island in the south pacific, and I don't think that I would have made it without her support.

Sex is good, you know, sometimes better than others, like a couple of nights a go we went to a friends place and drink a lot, on our way back I pulled out my cock and she started sucking it while I drive. When we reached home went directly to the room and got naked, she continues to suck me, then we change and I eat her until she comes.

By that time I was really horny and pulled out the handcuffs, tied her to the bed and started kissing her all over. Next I pull out a wooden spoon and tease her nipples and spank her ass. Then I suck and bite her nipples and slide my cock in to her pussy, she was so wet that it just went in, fuck her until she came again. Then got the vibrator put it her pussy and told her to shut her legs to keep it there, so she did.

After that I realise her, she mounted me cowgirl and fucks the shit out of me until we both came.

Last night I was really tired, but horny, not the best combination I know, but started touching her nipples and she grabs my dick and starts jerking me off, after a while she gets on top and we fuck, nothing out of this world, it was nice and we both came together which was a bonus.

The point of this post is that even if my girlfriend is willing to do every now and the some more kinky stuff if depended to her our sex will be like the one last night and not the previous one.

She is more vanilla than me.

The thing is that even she is more the vanilla sex king of girl, she is like real vanilla, you know, the real stuff, fresh vanilla ponds, the ones you open to make creme brulee, the ones that when you use them makes the whole house smell like heaven.

The point is that I wish that these kinky episodes lead us in to more fun and exploring sex, but it doesn't.

1 comment:

Richard said...

She is a very sexy woman; there is always hope for more by the sound of what you say!