10 June 2007

Afternoon Sex

Yesterday we were having some people for dinner, as usual when we have guests my girlfriend gets on cleaning mode witch in a regular place will mean some sports pants and an old t-shirt, but in the tropics things get better. it was a beautiful day so we laid down by the pool for a while relaxing, having a couple of beers and catching up with our tan.

About 2 o'clock we start getting ready for tonight's dinner, so I start cutting up my veggies, and marinating my chicken and girlfriend goes on with her cleaning just with a very short mini skirt and the top of her bikini.

So there I am cooking with the constant view of girlfriend's ass coming out every time she bended to clean or move something. After a while I started to get really horny and funded hard to concentrate on my preps.

When she goes to the room I follow her, grab her from behind and start kissing her neck and shoulders, I untie her top from her bikini and start pinching and rolling her nipples, witch gets hard right away, she lefts out a small moan and turns around to kiss me, takes out my t-shirt and kisses my nipples.

I reach her ass and pull down her small bikini while she starts rubbing my cock over my shorts, she seats on the bed, untie the shorts and let my cock out, she stokes it out a couple of times, looks up at me, pulls out her tongue and starts licking the head first and then the shaft up and down from both sides while she play a little bit with my balls, all this without loosing eye contact. Then she opens her mouth and take my cock in it.

this goes on for about five minutes, and I am getting really horny, so I push her to the bed, lift her legs to my shoulders and start rubbing her slit with the head of my cock, she is all wet so when I start going in my cock just goes smoothly in, it is like coming home, I love the feeling of my hard cock going inside her.

I start pumping her hard and my balls are slapping her ass, she grabs the edge of the mattress to get a grip and push back. I pull out, open her legs and go down to her pussy kissing the inner part of her legs until I reach her wet slit, I concentrate on her clit, I know that it is her favorite spot, also put 2 fingers in her, she moans and grabs my head and pushes me harder to her clit. She is getting ready to come and tells me to fuck her, I stand up again and penetrate her in one stroke, start pumping hard until she comes.

Then i roll her over her stomach and start thrusting deep, i love the view of her ass, a few more pumps and i come inside her, i fall over her back and kiss her shoulders and neck. We lay on the bed for a while and then go back to our duties to receive our guests.

Dinner goes fine, everybody is happy and a little bit drunk. In the middle of dessert she tells me that she didn't put any underwear. This turns me on and as soon as the last one goes i close the door and we fuck again and fall to sleep.

4 comments:

hot husband and hot wife said...

hmmm... I'm hungry! :)

psychocook said...

you two are always an apetaizer

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Razia said...

hai i m razia.i m linking to ur blog thru my own blog.and request u 2 do the same.my blog is
www.nakedpussies.blogspot.com