14 June 2007

There is something about Indian Food.....

Yes, there is something about Indian food that gets me laid.


I live in an small island in the south pacific. A year ago I tried looking it in Google earth and it didn't show. It is a highly tourist destination but still is not really developed, you can still feel that you are in a place to discover. All this is to tell you that there are not many restaurants in the island, so it has became a little tradition to go to the Indian restaurant on Tuesdays.

Last week it was girlfriend, Blair and me. we have a great time, food is always good, the butter chicken, lamb korma and chicken tikka were great, plus two bottles of wine and fresh naan bread.

Blair is one of our friends over here, he is from nz, but was raised in Pakistan and he is a fishing fan, so he takes us out fishing every now and then. He recently got divorced so every time we go out ore have people over give him a call, he is good fun.

So we are having dinner and girlfriend starts gently rubbing my leg with her foot, this is not something that happens very often, usually she waits until we are at home to start the approach. But this week thing were different, may be the wine or the spices in our curry's but she was hot. Tables don't have tablecloths so the action was very discreet, only like something that you do without thinking, but it was enough to make want to go home and fuck her brains out. later she told me that she was dying to do some more touching between my legs but she didn't dare.

We finish dinner, go to our cars say good by and head home, my car is broken so we went on girlfriends car witch is a cabriolet, so we ride with the top down, it was a beautiful warm tropical night, on the way back I start teasing her by pinching her nipples and caressing the inner part of her thighs, now I can tell she is speeding to get home faster.

Once we are home i go to get some water from the fridge when she grabs me from behind and unbuttons my pants, put her hand inside my undies and start stocking my cock. I turn around and we kiss deep, she takes my shirt off, bites my nipples, kisses me back, gives me that look that means that she wants me to fuck her brains out, turns around and goes to the room taking her skirt and top on the way.

By the time I reach the room she is on her back, just with that small red thong i gave her last christmas, I kneel on the bed, grab her legs and start kissing her from the ankles to her slit, slowly, using a lot of tongue and giving her small bites. i do the same with both of her legs while with my other hand I rub her clit from over her thong, I know she is starting to get wet.

I grab her panties and slide the up her legs up to my face, they are dump in her juices and smell so good. Now I open her legs again and reach her pussy, I start liking the whole length of her slit, from her hole to the clit, she tastes better than she smells, I kiss, suck, bite and rub her pussy until she comes on my face, on my way up I suck and give small bites to her stomach ant tits witch haven't being attended enough this night, continue with her neck and ears, and finally i kiss her deeply so she can taste herself in my mouth.

Then my cock goes inside her, missionary is her second favorite position after cowgirl, she loves when her clit is rubbed while she is being fucked, so I do that and is not longer before she comes again, know I lift her legs to my shoulders and start pumping her really hard and deep, she reaches to the wall with her hands to push back, she asks me if I am about to come, witch I am, so she rolls over and mounts me and starts riding me hard, after a couple of strikes I cum in her while I lift my hips and her in the air. She collapses on top of me, we kiss again, roll to the side to catch our breath.

Next post I tell you about our last curry night.

No comments: