07 July 2007

07/07/07

Today it is supposed to be a lucky day but mine started like shit, but it has gone better by the hour. I woke up at 7 am with the worst migraine i have ever had in my life, went to get a pill and some water in the kitchen and the sunlight felt like it was squeezing my brain. Went back to sleep and about 9 am woke up again with just a killer head ache, girlfriend was very nice with me and gave me a blow job to see if relieving some tension my head ache would get better, she took her time to lick my balls, and the head of my cock, she deep throated and then went back to the balls and so on until i came. it did take some of the tension away, didn't get rid of the pain completely but it was enough to go to work.

Work is being like shit for the last couple of days, my food cost ended 2% higher that it should and the gm of the resort is freaking out, it is the second time in 18 months that my food cost is over budget and the last time was last year. Also had to cover a shift on the grill for lunch, normally it doesn't matter but with my head like this it wasn't great.

By the time I got home I was worth shit, jumped in the pool to fresh up and lay on the afternoon sun feeling miserable. About 4 pm went to the room to take a small nap before coming back to work. I was fall sleep when I felt that girlfriend got in to bed and start to go down on me, kissing me from the neck, chest biting my nipples and continuing down, my cock was soft, usually she strokes it until it gets harder, but this time she just started like that, it was great to fell it getting hard inside her mouth, she gave some time to my balls, which I always like, then she straddle me ans started ridding my cock, at first I though it was just the second part of my tension relief treatment, but she was really in to it so I started pinching her nipples and grabbing her ass firmly, when I knew that she was starting to cum I spanked her twice and that was it she came really hard and after a couple of more pumps it was my turn.

We cuddle until I felt sleep.

1 comment:

clnt2009 said...

Rodrigo, do use english language otherwise we are having problems in understanding your language and finally very well written.

shopping cart