03 July 2007

There is no place like home

Yep, sex count for the trip to Aitutaki, 1 blow job and 1 good fuck, not to much.

Aitutaki is great, but everything is so slow that slows you down, sleep in late, eat to much and just relax. We watched a lot of dvd's and had a great time, but were not feeling very sexual.

But once back in Raro things change, monday night girlfriend gave me a killer blow job, she took all the time in the world, she concentrated on sucking my balls and deep throating me, she had me on the edge of cumming three times and then she stops, kissed my shaft and balls until I calmed down and started again on the head of mt cock and taking it complete on her mouth.

After I came I went down on her, she was all shaved ans smooth, just the way i like it, she loves her clit taken care, she is not the tipe that likes to much getting fingered, so I concentrated on her clit and all the area around her pussy, she tastes like heaven and i was having a blast. She came in my face while she grabbed my head and squeezed her legs over my head.

I reached for the night stand draw and got some lube, not that girlfriend wasn't wet enough, but I wanted to try a new vibrating cock ring that i got as a surprise for her, she asked what it was and told her that it was a new toy. I put it and turn it on it felt nice but nothing out of this world, then I get inside her and she stars smiling instantly, she loved it, we fucked missionary style until she came, we rolled over and she mounted me cowgirl and started riding me like it was the first time. She was absolutely concentrated on her clit, I could tell she was having the time of her life. usually when she is in top of me she bends and support herself on my shoulders, this time she was grabbing the back of the bed and pushing harder on the ring.

After a few minutes she orgasmed and roll to her side of the bed on her stomach, i was almost finish so penetrated from behind and after a few pumps i was cumming and filling her with my cum.

This week is being great, we had morning sex 2 times and fucked almost every night.

No comments: